Limerick County Council invites applications from qualified persons for inclusion in its Refuse Collection Waiver Scheme for 2013.
The amount of the waiver will be €150 per household for the full year.
The Council intends to contract the existing service providers to operate this service on its behalf.
To qualify, you must:
1) have an account with one of the approved Refuse Collectors.
2) be either living alone or residing with one other qualified adult and in receipt of one of the following Social Welfare payments either through one individual payment or two single payments:
- Old Age Contributory Pension
- Old Age Non-Contributory Pension.
- Widow’s / Widower’s Contributory Pension.
- Widow’s / Widower’s Non-Contributory Pension.
- Invalidity Pension.
- Deserted Wife’s Benefit.
- Deserted Wife’s Allowance.
- Blind Person’s Pension.
- Disability Allowance.
Please note that persons in receipt of any other income other than a Social Welfare payment or allowance will not be eligible.
Applications forms are available from the Environment Section, County Hall, Dooradoyle, Co. Limerick or by contacting 061 49 62 64,
The application form can also be downloaded from the Council’s website at www.lcc.ie/Environment/Environmental+Application+Forms
Fully completed application forms should be returned to the Environment Section, Limerick County Council, County Hall, Dooradoyle, Co. Limerick.